No ASU, that is NOT how you spell your running back's name
A junior college transfer, he rushed for 679 yards on 103 carries (6.6 yards per tote) and caught 41 passes for 425 yards. He scored 11 rushing touchdowns and another eight via the air.
In other words, he was very, very good, and the darkhorse Heisman Trophy candidate will be one of the focal points of Todd Graham's offense in 2013.
As such, the Arizona State ticket office elected to feature Grice on their season ticket package this year, which has a player of note adorning each game's ticket.
Only, there is a slight problem with the ticket for the Oregon State game.
Featuring a diving player in a number one jersey (Grice's number), the caption reads, "#1 MARION GRACE, RB."
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge