High school team pranks QB by playing dead
Tonopah Valley high school, which is right here in Arizona, decided to play a prank on their quarterback.
Standing in the shotgun, the second the QB received the snap the entire team fell to the ground.
Nicely done, fellas. Nicely done indeed.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent