High school team pranks QB by playing dead
Tonopah Valley high school, which is right here in Arizona, decided to play a prank on their quarterback.
Standing in the shotgun, the second the QB received the snap the entire team fell to the ground.
Nicely done, fellas. Nicely done indeed.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover