Teemu Selanne announces his NHL return after trying hand at golf
The NHL's longest-tenured player has a career that's lasted over parts of three different decades. Along the way, he's won a Stanley Cup, captured two silver medals in the Olympics and scored 675 goals.
So at this point, the question becomes how much left does the 11-time All-Star have in the tank?
After spending some time recently seeing how the other half lives upon retirement, well, it turns out Selanne has plenty. Or at least enough left to play one final season with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut