Teemu Selanne announces his NHL return after trying hand at golf
The NHL's longest-tenured player has a career that's lasted over parts of three different decades. Along the way, he's won a Stanley Cup, captured two silver medals in the Olympics and scored 675 goals.
So at this point, the question becomes how much left does the 11-time All-Star have in the tank?
After spending some time recently seeing how the other half lives upon retirement, well, it turns out Selanne has plenty. Or at least enough left to play one final season with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months