Teemu Selanne announces his NHL return after trying hand at golf
The NHL's longest-tenured player has a career that's lasted over parts of three different decades. Along the way, he's won a Stanley Cup, captured two silver medals in the Olympics and scored 675 goals.
So at this point, the question becomes how much left does the 11-time All-Star have in the tank?
After spending some time recently seeing how the other half lives upon retirement, well, it turns out Selanne has plenty. Or at least enough left to play one final season with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security