FAU coach orders spike on fourth down
With six second remaining and down 34-6, the Owls were ordered to spike the ball at the Hurricanes 26-yard line by head coach Carl Pelini.
There was one slight problem to the plan, however. It was fourth down.
Not a good way for Pelini to start his second season at FAU, especially after a 3-10 campaign in 2012.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns