Updated Sep 3, 2013 - 8:05 am
The craziest finish to a HS football game ever
It's now simply known as "The Play."
Well, we'll have to come up with a name for what happened between Texas A&M Consolidated and Copperas Cove over the weekend.
This play had everything the Cal-Stanford finish had -- except an unsuspecting trombone player getting crushed in the end zone.
You've got to see it to believe it.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns