Justin Upton, Chris Johnson attack large, hairy individual at Citizens Bank Park
Upton became a leftfielder and Johnson became a hit-for-average batter.
Upton has played 100 games in a position he never previously started at while Johnson is hitting 40 points above his career average of .290 -- leading the league with a .330 batting average.
But the duo's transformation took a dark turn Saturday when they were seen assaulting an individual at Citizens Bank Park (evidence below).
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad