Justin Upton, Chris Johnson attack large, hairy individual at Citizens Bank Park
Upton became a leftfielder and Johnson became a hit-for-average batter.
Upton has played 100 games in a position he never previously started at while Johnson is hitting 40 points above his career average of .290 -- leading the league with a .330 batting average.
But the duo's transformation took a dark turn Saturday when they were seen assaulting an individual at Citizens Bank Park (evidence below).
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns