Justin Upton, Chris Johnson attack large, hairy individual at Citizens Bank Park
Upton became a leftfielder and Johnson became a hit-for-average batter.
Upton has played 100 games in a position he never previously started at while Johnson is hitting 40 points above his career average of .290 -- leading the league with a .330 batting average.
But the duo's transformation took a dark turn Saturday when they were seen assaulting an individual at Citizens Bank Park (evidence below).
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return