Updated Sep 17, 2013 - 5:18 pm
'Free Biznasty' becomes a rallying cry, t-shirt
Known more for what he does off the ice than anything he's ever done on it, the Phoenix Coyotes' left wing is one of the more popular players on the team.
So, when the NHL announced it had suspended Bissonnette for 10 games because he left the bench to participate in an altercation, the public became enraged.
Fans now have the opportunity to purchase a t-shirt with the player's face and the phrase "Free Biznasty" on it. The shirts can be purchased for $35.99 on SauceHockey.com (Free Biznasty? Free our bank accounts!), and if interested you better hurry up and order.
After all, Bissonnette will be eligible to return to the ice on Oct. 24.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security