Updated Sep 17, 2013 - 5:18 pm
'Free Biznasty' becomes a rallying cry, t-shirt
Known more for what he does off the ice than anything he's ever done on it, the Phoenix Coyotes' left wing is one of the more popular players on the team.
So, when the NHL announced it had suspended Bissonnette for 10 games because he left the bench to participate in an altercation, the public became enraged.
Fans now have the opportunity to purchase a t-shirt with the player's face and the phrase "Free Biznasty" on it. The shirts can be purchased for $35.99 on SauceHockey.com (Free Biznasty? Free our bank accounts!), and if interested you better hurry up and order.
After all, Bissonnette will be eligible to return to the ice on Oct. 24.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover