Washington to wear really shiny gold helmets against Arizona
The school will be debuting its new gold chrome helmets, which may help prevent concussions but at the same time cause headaches for anyone who looks at them.
Washington Huskies will wear their shiny gold helmets tomorrow vs. Arizona. pic.twitter.com/mkuI8REDNV— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) September 27, 2013
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter