Washington to wear really shiny gold helmets against Arizona
The school will be debuting its new gold chrome helmets, which may help prevent concussions but at the same time cause headaches for anyone who looks at them.
Washington Huskies will wear their shiny gold helmets tomorrow vs. Arizona. pic.twitter.com/mkuI8REDNV— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) September 27, 2013
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns