Washington to wear really shiny gold helmets against Arizona
The school will be debuting its new gold chrome helmets, which may help prevent concussions but at the same time cause headaches for anyone who looks at them.
Washington Huskies will wear their shiny gold helmets tomorrow vs. Arizona. pic.twitter.com/mkuI8REDNV— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) September 27, 2013
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover