Updated Sep 27, 2013 - 4:07 pm
Fox likes to steal golf balls
In the case of a fox who calls a Switzerland golf course home, it says, "I'm going to steal your golf balls."
It might also say, "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding" or "Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow," but we can't be sure of that.
Anyway, there is no telling why the fox has an affinity for golf balls, but suffice to say this is not your classic golf course hazard.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security