Updated Oct 1, 2013 - 3:22 pm
Halftime show goes wrong for high school band
However, what happened during the show put on by the Lake Travis High School band in Austin, TX, was not exactly standard fare.
During the performance, a tuba player slipped and fell to the ground, which caused many other members of the band to suffer a similar fate.
As unfortunate as it was for all involved, it's the type of video that makes the Internet a better place.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival