Chris Mullin schools Sacramento Kings players in 3-point contest
He was visiting with the Sacramento Kings after their practice Thursday, and he joined in a 3-point shooting challenge with some of the Kings players in front of a large crowd of students at UC Santa Barbara.
That he outshot DeMarcus Cousins is no surprise, but Mullin, at the ripe age of 50, also topped long-range specialist Jimmer Fredette and rookie Ben McLemore in the contest.
Kings blog Cowbell Kingdom reports Mullin shot 14-of-15 from behind the arc in the contest. Watch the 2011 Hall of Fame inductee fire up the crowd in the clip below.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security