Chris Mullin schools Sacramento Kings players in 3-point contest
He was visiting with the Sacramento Kings after their practice Thursday, and he joined in a 3-point shooting challenge with some of the Kings players in front of a large crowd of students at UC Santa Barbara.
That he outshot DeMarcus Cousins is no surprise, but Mullin, at the ripe age of 50, also topped long-range specialist Jimmer Fredette and rookie Ben McLemore in the contest.
Kings blog Cowbell Kingdom reports Mullin shot 14-of-15 from behind the arc in the contest. Watch the 2011 Hall of Fame inductee fire up the crowd in the clip below.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months