Millions of missed tackles lowlight ridiculous HS punt return
It's kind of a punt return, but mostly a montage of missed tackles. Millions of them.
At one point, Cliff Kurker -- returner, No. 24 -- is surrounded by five would-be tacklers, but somehow escapes.
Score: Kurker 0, opposition -1, honestly.
The Needham, Mass. punt returner could be a heck of a player, taking the below return 71 yards to the house, but, really, the 'highlight' below is just a pathetic display of wrapping up by the opposing Framingham, Mass. side.
He may rule. But they just suck.
PS: ASU head coach Todd Graham has a recruiting trip scheduled to Framingham later this month.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover