Millions of missed tackles lowlight ridiculous HS punt return
It's kind of a punt return, but mostly a montage of missed tackles. Millions of them.
At one point, Cliff Kurker -- returner, No. 24 -- is surrounded by five would-be tacklers, but somehow escapes.
Score: Kurker 0, opposition -1, honestly.
The Needham, Mass. punt returner could be a heck of a player, taking the below return 71 yards to the house, but, really, the 'highlight' below is just a pathetic display of wrapping up by the opposing Framingham, Mass. side.
He may rule. But they just suck.
PS: ASU head coach Todd Graham has a recruiting trip scheduled to Framingham later this month.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent