Updated Oct 11, 2013 - 1:07 pm
Baseball umpire has quirky method of calling strikeouts
"Whoomp! (There It Is)" was on the first volume of "ESPN's Jock Jams" and became a staple at sports arenas during timeouts and intermissions.
And, apparently, the song isn't going away any time soon -- or at least its chorus isn't. On Thursday, retired MLB pitcher Mark Mulder sent out an Instagram video of a player striking out looking in a Little League game.
Wait till you see how the umpire sends the batter back to the dugout.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge