Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 5:02 pm
Ohio State marching band moonwalks to viral success
The band celebrated the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's "Bad" album by grouping together to create a giant moonwalking King of Pop. They even managed to include Jackson's famous white glove.
OSU posted the clip on its YouTube page Saturday, and it has already been viewed more than 700,000 times.
The entire routine lasted over 11 minutes, but the band begins forming a Jackson-shaped figure across the field at the 4:18 mark in the video and then begins its moonwalk tribute.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security