Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 5:02 pm
Ohio State marching band moonwalks to viral success
The band celebrated the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's "Bad" album by grouping together to create a giant moonwalking King of Pop. They even managed to include Jackson's famous white glove.
OSU posted the clip on its YouTube page Saturday, and it has already been viewed more than 700,000 times.
The entire routine lasted over 11 minutes, but the band begins forming a Jackson-shaped figure across the field at the 4:18 mark in the video and then begins its moonwalk tribute.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent