Dustin Pedroia mocks his Arizona State education
Before Game 2 of the World Series Thursday, Dustin Pedroia did the school no favors.
A former AL MVP, Pedroia, was asked by a reporter who about the "validity" of allegations that pitcher John Lester was cheating in Game 1.
"I don't know what that word is, man," he said. "Arizona State education, bro."
For what it's worth, "validity" is defined by Dictionary.com as "the state or quality of being valid."
Used in a sentence, one could maybe say, "There may be some validity to the assumption that ASU is not a bastion for academia."
Video of the exchange can be found below, starting at the :42 mark.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial