Dustin Pedroia mocks his Arizona State education
Before Game 2 of the World Series Thursday, Dustin Pedroia did the school no favors.
A former AL MVP, Pedroia, was asked by a reporter who about the "validity" of allegations that pitcher John Lester was cheating in Game 1.
"I don't know what that word is, man," he said. "Arizona State education, bro."
For what it's worth, "validity" is defined by Dictionary.com as "the state or quality of being valid."
Used in a sentence, one could maybe say, "There may be some validity to the assumption that ASU is not a bastion for academia."
Video of the exchange can be found below, starting at the :42 mark.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months