Joe Thornton wins at hockey H-O-R-S-E
Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks has a new trick shot, but we're not sure what to name it.
Early in Wednesday's game against the Vancouver Canucks, Thornton sent the puck flying over the net minded by goalie Roberto Luongo. But how he got it to do what it did next is inexplicable.
The puck bounced off the boards, rolled up the back of the net, over the top, off the crossbar and against the aforementioned Luongo's back and fell into the goal.
This is the stuff you save for 'E' in H-O-R-S-E.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent