400-lb. high school running back tears up defenses
A Native American high school in Washington has been featuring a 6-foot-5, 400-lb. student at running back on its football team this season, and, needless to say, it takes a lot to bring him down.
Highlights of running back Tony "Big Tone" Picard of White Swan High School were posted to YouTube Saturday by Dirk Knudsen of the Northwest Prep Report. The video has already topped 1.5 million views in just over a day.
Picard, naturally, dwarfs the players who are responsible for tackling him, often requiring multiple players to take him down. "Big Tone" moves fairly well for his size, as well, and looks like he's perfect for short-yardage situations.
Now that's what we call smash-mouth football.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad