Foot Locker sets things right in outstanding commercial
All too often, someone does something dumb or something terrible happens, leaving fans everywhere shaking their heads in disbelief or disgust. Or both.
Such instances have come from the likes of Mike Tyson (biting ears), Dennis Rodman (visiting North Korea), Brett Favre (being Brett Favre) and Craig Sager (wardrobe). To many, each has something to apologize for.
So leave it to Foot Locker to give them that chance, in what is one of the funniest commercials you will see this year.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent