Foot Locker sets things right in outstanding commercial
All too often, someone does something dumb or something terrible happens, leaving fans everywhere shaking their heads in disbelief or disgust. Or both.
Such instances have come from the likes of Mike Tyson (biting ears), Dennis Rodman (visiting North Korea), Brett Favre (being Brett Favre) and Craig Sager (wardrobe). To many, each has something to apologize for.
So leave it to Foot Locker to give them that chance, in what is one of the funniest commercials you will see this year.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security