Foot Locker sets things right in outstanding commercial
All too often, someone does something dumb or something terrible happens, leaving fans everywhere shaking their heads in disbelief or disgust. Or both.
Such instances have come from the likes of Mike Tyson (biting ears), Dennis Rodman (visiting North Korea), Brett Favre (being Brett Favre) and Craig Sager (wardrobe). To many, each has something to apologize for.
So leave it to Foot Locker to give them that chance, in what is one of the funniest commercials you will see this year.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns