Foot Locker sets things right in outstanding commercial
All too often, someone does something dumb or something terrible happens, leaving fans everywhere shaking their heads in disbelief or disgust. Or both.
Such instances have come from the likes of Mike Tyson (biting ears), Dennis Rodman (visiting North Korea), Brett Favre (being Brett Favre) and Craig Sager (wardrobe). To many, each has something to apologize for.
So leave it to Foot Locker to give them that chance, in what is one of the funniest commercials you will see this year.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months