Updated Nov 20, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Injured Rajon Rondo grimaces from a painful look at Celtics' stat sheet
After Danny Ainge and company blew up the team's roster -- dishing Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Brooklyn Nets and Rivers to the Los Angeles Clippers -- star point guard Rajon Rondo remains the team's cornerstone, islanded in Boston with rookie head coach Brad Stevens.
Worse -- Rondo's balky ACL has him bench-ridden, so he can't help the cause of his team, which is currently 4-8 after its 109-85 loss to the Houston Rockets on Tuesday.
Rondo traveled with the Celtics to Houston, where he had to suffer a painful glimpse at his team's stat sheet during the game.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security