Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 10:31 am
Sun Devil fans exact some revenge on Wildcats
The assumption is that University of Arizona fans did the deed, firing the opening salvo ahead of the rivalry game that is to be played between the schools on Nov. 30.
Well, over the weekend it looks like some Sun Devils got some revenge, as the UA's "Arizona Wildcat Family" sculpture got a fresh coat of yellow paint. And, in case people are wondering what the motivation was, the letters "ASU" were painted at the bottom.
The big rivalry game is still a few days away, but it looks like the fans are ready to go at it now.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover