Updated Dec 28, 2013 - 12:40 pm
Seattle vendor prints NFC West Champions T-shirts a little too soon
Apparently, it had the complete opposite.
Going into Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams, the Seahawks know they will be making the postseason for the second consecutive year. What isn't known yet, is if they will be doing so as a division winner or Wild Card team.
But don't tell that to a local vendor near Pike's Public Market.
While Seattle still needs a win or a San Francisco loss to clinch the NFC West, there are already T-shirts for sale capturing the historic event.
Let's just hope the same vendor doesn't get overzealous and starting printing Super Bowl Champions commemorative shirts.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns