Marlins 2014 calendar features Mariners outfielder on cover
Between miserable attendance, horrible teams and an owner who many feel manipulated the city for a new stadium, it's not a surprise to see the Marlins screw something up.
So when their 2014 calendar comes out, it shouldn't be a shock that one of the team's few recognizable names -- Logan Morrison -- is on the cover. Except there's one small problem with that: Morrison was traded to the Seattle Mariners earlier this month, continuing the longtime Marlins tradition of trading any player who seems he could eventually become a star.
But that shouldn't be much of a surprise, coming from a team that sold commemorative tickets from its first no-hitter in the new stadium -- only to print the wrong date.
Just another thing to add to the long list of Miami Marlins mistakes.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns