Arizona defensive lineman casts his Doak Walker vote after AdvoCare V100 Bowl
One such remark came in regard to the bowl game's top storyline: the showdown between two of the nation's top rushers, Boston College's Andre Williams and Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey.
Williams, of course, was consider the top rusher in the nation earlier this season, when he was honored with the Doak Walker Award, which is given to the best running back in college football.
Arizona didn't like the choice and for good reason, it would seem.
On the shared field, Williams tallied 75 yards and one touchdown on 26 carries -- good for 2.9 yards per rush.
Carey, on the other hand, ran 28 times for 165 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 5.9 yards per tote.
Leave it to Hood, then, to tell it like it is:
Andre Williams give the Doak Walker back— Tevin Hood (@THood98) January 1, 2014
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns