LeBron James goes unrecognized at Orlando hotel, carded instead
Even, in his temporary home state of Florida.
According to the Miami Herald, James, who is 29 years of age, was carded at an Orlando hotel Friday night while trying to watch the Discover Orange Bowl.
James didn't tell the employee who he was but was surprised to be carded. "Look at my beard!" he said.
Apparently a healthy beard and international fame are sometimes not enough when it comes to carding for underaged drinkers.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad