Lakers guard Kendall Marshall prods Kobe Bryant for a Twitter follow
But there was one Twitter user in particular he was hoping to woo and has yet to draw to his tweets -- injured teammate Kobe Bryant.
The second-year North Carolina product was traded by the Phoenix Suns and waived by the Washington Wizards before the season started. He was playing in the NBA D-League before being signed by the Lakers on Dec. 19.
The former Suns first-rounder recently was named the Lakers' starting point guard and posted 20 points, 15 assists and six rebounds in a 110-99 win over Utah on Friday before inquiring about a Twitter follow Saturday from Bryant.
Yahoo! Sports says Bryant is very selective with his follows and doesn't even follow former teammate Dwight Howard. The Lakers superstar follows 852 people at the moment, and Marshall is yet to be one of them.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent