Houston Rockets mascot has fun scaring players
Houston Rockets mascot "Clutch" has been around since the mid-90s, and since then the bear has spent countless nights thrilling fans with his acrobatics and stunts.
Now, he's taken to scaring the living bejesus out of players.
The video itself is just more than two minutes long, and we very much recommend you watch it all the way through.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge