Houston Rockets mascot has fun scaring players
Houston Rockets mascot "Clutch" has been around since the mid-90s, and since then the bear has spent countless nights thrilling fans with his acrobatics and stunts.
Now, he's taken to scaring the living bejesus out of players.
The video itself is just more than two minutes long, and we very much recommend you watch it all the way through.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival