Houston Rockets mascot has fun scaring players
Houston Rockets mascot "Clutch" has been around since the mid-90s, and since then the bear has spent countless nights thrilling fans with his acrobatics and stunts.
Now, he's taken to scaring the living bejesus out of players.
The video itself is just more than two minutes long, and we very much recommend you watch it all the way through.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter