Updated Jan 13, 2014 - 1:56 pm
Hockey goalie wears greatest jersey ever in All-Star game
And when you combine a little bit of Russian with a hockey goalie -- someone who willingly has rubber discs that can travel faster than 100 mph shot at them -- things might get a little weird.
That was definitely the case in the All-Star Game for the KHL -- Russia's professional hockey league. But hey, if you're going to have some fun in net, why not do it with fake rippling muscles?
This game also featured a skills competition that included a player putting on a fish mask, putting a puck in his mouth, and diving through the goalie's leg to score.
I don't think any of these guys are going to be accused of not having enough fun anytime soon.
Here's a highlight video of the madness ... it's a little lengthy, but you can find the fish goal at 1:45 and the muscle-man goalie at 6:10:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent