Pastor cuts service short due to football game
For the congregation of Gold Hill Lutheran Church in Butte, Montana, there wasn't much of an issue this past Sunday.
Pastor Tim Christensen went through the service at a record pace, doing what he could to finish up so that everyone could get to a TV to watch the San Francisco 49ers battle the Carolina Panthers.
The guess here is there were more than a few people saying "amen" as the rapid-fire service concluded.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security