Pastor cuts service short due to football game
For the congregation of Gold Hill Lutheran Church in Butte, Montana, there wasn't much of an issue this past Sunday.
Pastor Tim Christensen went through the service at a record pace, doing what he could to finish up so that everyone could get to a TV to watch the San Francisco 49ers battle the Carolina Panthers.
The guess here is there were more than a few people saying "amen" as the rapid-fire service concluded.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent