Updated Jan 18, 2014 - 5:27 pm
Confident Seahawks fan gets Super Bowl XLVIII tat
In fact, since 2004, only one team -- the 2009 New Orleans Saints -- has won the Super Bowl as a top seed.
Tim Connors don't give a (care).
A passionate Seahawks fan, Connors was so unfazed by the history of no. 1 seeds that he went out on a limb to make his faith in his team's destiny permanent.
He's certain Pete Carroll and the Seahawks will win Super Bowl XXLVIII.
"There's no tiny little bit of doubt at all anywhere in my head," he told Komonews.com in Washington.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome