Updated Jan 21, 2014 - 4:08 pm
Will somebody please give Tom Brady a high-five for crying out loud?
He's the quarterback of the New England Patriots. He's won three Super Bowls. He's a former sixth-round draft pick. He's married to Gisele Bundchen. He wears Uggs. Nobody on his team will give him a high-five.
OK, that last one may not have popped into your head, but there are numerous internet instances of Brady's hand-slapping attempts being brutally rebuffed by teammates.
The folks over at WhatsTrending.com have done their part to raise awareness about this horrible and senseless problem. And it's pretty stinkin' hilarious.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security