Updated Jan 24, 2014 - 4:07 pm
Bad Lip Reading, NFL-style is back!
Last January, the folks (or folk, we think it's one guy) over at Bad Lip Reading put together a hilarious video dubbing nonsensical words over NFL footage.
A new NFL Bad Lip Reading video was released Friday, and this one features Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer uttering phrases like "Mace Windu!"
Look, we told you it was nonsensical.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter