Updated Jan 24, 2014 - 4:07 pm
Bad Lip Reading, NFL-style is back!
Last January, the folks (or folk, we think it's one guy) over at Bad Lip Reading put together a hilarious video dubbing nonsensical words over NFL footage.
A new NFL Bad Lip Reading video was released Friday, and this one features Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer uttering phrases like "Mace Windu!"
Look, we told you it was nonsensical.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent