Updated Jan 24, 2014 - 4:07 pm
Bad Lip Reading, NFL-style is back!
Last January, the folks (or folk, we think it's one guy) over at Bad Lip Reading put together a hilarious video dubbing nonsensical words over NFL footage.
A new NFL Bad Lip Reading video was released Friday, and this one features Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer uttering phrases like "Mace Windu!"
Look, we told you it was nonsensical.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns