Updated Feb 1, 2014 - 12:07 pm
San Jose Sharks rookie center Tomas Hertl finds new skill in the pool
In those 25 games, Hertl has recorded 15 goals and 10 assists, not to mentioned he authored up an amazing four-goal performance back on Oct. 8 against the New York Rangers.
But Hertl, who is widely regarded as one of the shiftiest, quickest young skaters in the same, has been sidelined since a Dec. 19, after a Dustin Brown hit caused damage to the PCL and MCL in his right knee.
In an effort to rehabilitate his right knee following surgery, Hertl has decided to slow it down a bit.
OK, a lot.
It appears Hertl has taken to the sport of water aerobics, and the 20-year-old has made quite a few friends in the process.
Today after exersice...i have a lot of new young friends:-D..fun must be alwalys:-)) pic.twitter.com/oM005RF2Py— Tomáš Hertl (@TomHertl) January 31, 2014
We have a little advice for the San Jose rookie: Don't quit your day job any time soon.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut