Doctor predicts that the Patriots will win Super Bowl XLVIII
Good luck telling that to Dr. Shukri David, who predicted the New England Patriots would win the Super Bowl while a guest on a Detroit morning news segment Saturday.
Dr. David, one would infer, was on set to discuss Super Bowl health -- how much alcohol to consume at a party, what foods to avoid, etc. But the interview got a little woozy when he was asked for his Super Bowl prediction.
"Go Patriots," he said, with a pump of the fist.
And the hilarity didn't end there. When the anchor attempts to gently, subtly correct the cardiologist, he is quick to inform her of her error.
"Not Peyton Manning -- they're out," he says.
An awkward, "Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks... Yeah," follows in another indirect attempt at schooling by the anchor, who earlier admits she wasn't sure of who quarterbacked the Seahawks.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome