Frank Caliendo's Richard Sherman mockumentary is really funny
It was a take on ESPN's "30 for 30" series, which takes a deep and different approach to some of history's biggest sports stories.
Only in this case, Caliendo did a "mockumentary" on Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman.
Pretending to be various ESPN personalities as well as head coaches and former presidents, Caliendo does a phenomenal job at getting us to giggle.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter