Frank Caliendo's Richard Sherman mockumentary is really funny
It was a take on ESPN's "30 for 30" series, which takes a deep and different approach to some of history's biggest sports stories.
Only in this case, Caliendo did a "mockumentary" on Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman.
Pretending to be various ESPN personalities as well as head coaches and former presidents, Caliendo does a phenomenal job at getting us to giggle.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns