Derrick Williams' big dunk attempt goes hilariously wrong
After all, how embarrassing would it be to miss what should be the easiest shot in basketball? Assuming, of course, you are actually capable of dunking the basketball.
Former Arizona Wildcat and current Sacramento King Derrick Williams can certainly throw down dunks with the best of them, as one quick Youtube search of his highlights would attest.
However, what happened Monday night late in his team's win over the Chicago Bulls was not the proudest moment in the third-year pro's career, of that we're sure.
At least Williams was a good sport about it after the game:
You know it's bad when your mom text you "what was that!?" Lmao great team win tho #ShaqtinAFool— Derrick Williams (@RealDwill7) February 4, 2014
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge