That's too many James Hardens, Foot Locker
They like him so much, in fact, they decided to put seven James Hardens in their newest commercial. Seven people, each toting a glorious beard.
The real Harden -- and five lookalikes -- went gallivanting around around a shopping mall, with onlookers snapping photos and enjoying the site of one of the NBA's best players.
Now, why the extra Hardens? Apparently James wanted to shop at Foot Locker in peace, so the others were used as decoys.
Because, you know, Harden probably doesn't get shoes sent straight to him from the company he's a spokesman for. Nope, gotta go to the mall. With lookalikes.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge