Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 11:39 am
Minor league baseball team creates tastiest uniform combination in history
The Philadelphia Phillies' Triple-A team, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have released a new hat. And it's awesome.
The pants also feature bacon-style piping down each leg.
Sadly, you probably won't actually want to eat this hat, tasty as it may appear. After all, it is a hat, and thus not made of traditionally edible food or food stuff.
However, along with the hat the team is also releasing a "scratch-and-sniff" shirt that allegedly smells like bacon. For the price of $22, you can have a shirt that keeps that wonderful scent for 10-15 washes. Again, you won't want to eat the shirt, but still...bacon...mmmm....
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad