Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 2:56 pm
Atlanta Hawks continue creative series of fan conduct videos
Now, they've continued to create parody videos reminding fans about their conduct during games at Philips Arena.
Their latest is a spoof of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," complete with Harry the Hawk "licking" a hammer and an appearance from Dominique Wilkins himself.
This comes on the heels of the pretty hilarious fan conduct video set to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines."
Nicely done, Atlanta.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut