Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 2:56 pm
Atlanta Hawks continue creative series of fan conduct videos
Now, they've continued to create parody videos reminding fans about their conduct during games at Philips Arena.
Their latest is a spoof of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," complete with Harry the Hawk "licking" a hammer and an appearance from Dominique Wilkins himself.
This comes on the heels of the pretty hilarious fan conduct video set to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines."
Nicely done, Atlanta.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns