Updated Feb 27, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Who ya gonna call? Mud Hens?
The Toledo Mud Hens will honor the flick on May 30 during the Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Celebration. When the Hens take the field against the Charlotte Knights that night, they'll do so in special Ghostbusters-themed uniforms.
There's no truth to the rumors that the Knights will wear Zuul-themed unis, because that would be a disaster of biblical proportions.
Also on Toledo's promotional calendar for the 2014 season are Seinfeld Night (a promotion about nothing!), Star Wars Night, Superhero Night and Leon Durham Bobblehead Night.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent