Updated Feb 27, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Who ya gonna call? Mud Hens?
The Toledo Mud Hens will honor the flick on May 30 during the Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Celebration. When the Hens take the field against the Charlotte Knights that night, they'll do so in special Ghostbusters-themed uniforms.
There's no truth to the rumors that the Knights will wear Zuul-themed unis, because that would be a disaster of biblical proportions.
Also on Toledo's promotional calendar for the 2014 season are Seinfeld Night (a promotion about nothing!), Star Wars Night, Superhero Night and Leon Durham Bobblehead Night.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness