Updated Feb 27, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Who ya gonna call? Mud Hens?
The Toledo Mud Hens will honor the flick on May 30 during the Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Celebration. When the Hens take the field against the Charlotte Knights that night, they'll do so in special Ghostbusters-themed uniforms.
There's no truth to the rumors that the Knights will wear Zuul-themed unis, because that would be a disaster of biblical proportions.
Also on Toledo's promotional calendar for the 2014 season are Seinfeld Night (a promotion about nothing!), Star Wars Night, Superhero Night and Leon Durham Bobblehead Night.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security