Updated Mar 10, 2014 - 3:29 pm
Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
Saturday night, the KISS will visit the San Antonio Talons, and let's just say they'll make a bit of a sartorial statement when they take the field.
Monday, the KISS unveiled the uniforms and helmets they'll wear, and THEY'RE UGLIER THAN SIN!
There weren't any pictures of the KISS' footwear released, but we're not ruling out dragon boots.
LA KISS uniform. CHECK IT OUT!! pic.twitter.com/n81A37Nsob— Paul Stanley (@PaulStanleyLive) March 10, 2014
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months