Updated Mar 10, 2014 - 4:55 pm
Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
For generations, fathers and sons have bonded in the common love for America's pastime.
So leave it to one "Dad of the Year" candidate to undo all the good will fathers have stored up over the years.
This guy leaves his kid in his wagon to roll down the berm at Tradition Field in Port St. Lucie, Fla. so he can pursue a souvenir.
"Sorry you crashed face first into the fence, Junior, but I just had to have that Chris Young ground-rule double ball."
But this video does prove once and for all that there's at least one Miami Marlins fan out there.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad