Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
Well, Biebs is at it again, though he's reduced himself to the college level.
Despite the lack of a true star in 2013-14, Rick Barnes has led the Texas Longhorns to a 22-9 record and a fourth-place finish in the Big 12.
So leave it to the 20-year-old front-runner to try and soak in some of Texas' well-earned glory.
The two-time Grammy Awards nominee recently performed at Banger's Sausage House & Beer Garden in Austin and was more than happy to pay Barnes a visit during his stop in the Lonestar State.
Odds are Bieber can't name a single player on the Longhorns' roster, but he's no stranger to the 'Hook em' Horns' sign apparently.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security