Just when you thought you had seen the worst jersey ever...
We're warning you, what comes next is not pretty.
Seriously, we're trying our best to help you since viewing this image is likely to ruin your day, week, month and possibly year.
But if none of that worries your brave soul, then continue on.
The Kalamazoo Growlers are a baseball team that plays in the Northwoods League, which is a collegiate summer league.
Apparently the subscribe to the theory that no publicity is bad publicity.
The team announced it would be holding a 'Salute to Selfie Night' on July 24.
As part of the festivities, the team is offering fans a chance to have their very own selfie appear on jerseys to be worn that night.
A mock-up of what the jersey may look like can be seen below. And remember, we tried to warn you.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover