49ers coach Jim Harbaugh does push-ups with a walrus...really
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh visited Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in California, and as part of his day decided to do some push-ups with Siku, the resident walrus.
Why this happened is really anyone's guess, and why the coach wasn't wearing his trademark khakis is a mystery that also will not likely be solved anytime soon.
Could this all be because the coach was nearly traded to the Cleveland Browns? That would be enough to make us go a bit crazy...
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security