49ers coach Jim Harbaugh does push-ups with a walrus...really
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh visited Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in California, and as part of his day decided to do some push-ups with Siku, the resident walrus.
Why this happened is really anyone's guess, and why the coach wasn't wearing his trademark khakis is a mystery that also will not likely be solved anytime soon.
Could this all be because the coach was nearly traded to the Cleveland Browns? That would be enough to make us go a bit crazy...
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad