Arizona Diamondbacks announce the 'Venom Dog' and now we're hungry
You remember, the 18-inch corn dog stuffed with bacon, cheese, jalapenos and wonderful goodness.
Well, now the wonderful chefs over at Chase Field are bringing us the "Venom Dog." What is that, you ask?
Well, allow ESPN's Darren Rovell to break it all down:
The Diamondbacks new Venom Dog: A foot-long habanero sausage w/ beans, guacamole & sour cream ($10) pic.twitter.com/B7YdYZ0tMw— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) March 18, 2014
The D-bat Dog was a whopping $25, so the $10 price tag this beauty carries certainly makes it look like a bargain.
And the picture, of course, makes it look delicious.
Now we're hungry.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover