Updated Mar 18, 2014 - 5:37 pm
J.J. Redick, Bracketologist extraordinaire
And now, he's passing his expertise on to whomever wants it all in the interest of producing the perfect NCAA Tourney bracket.
Redick has paired up with the guys at FunnyOrDie.com to share his knowledge. Yes. Funny Or Die. So you know something is up.
Best pearl of wisdom from Redick's teachings?
"I prefer pencil, and that's because you can erase it if you make a mistake. That's something they taught me at Duke."
Pretty funny stuff, J.J. And good luck with your bracket!
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security