Updated Mar 18, 2014 - 5:37 pm
J.J. Redick, Bracketologist extraordinaire
And now, he's passing his expertise on to whomever wants it all in the interest of producing the perfect NCAA Tourney bracket.
Redick has paired up with the guys at FunnyOrDie.com to share his knowledge. Yes. Funny Or Die. So you know something is up.
Best pearl of wisdom from Redick's teachings?
"I prefer pencil, and that's because you can erase it if you make a mistake. That's something they taught me at Duke."
Pretty funny stuff, J.J. And good luck with your bracket!
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover