Dayton's Archie Miller confused for brother Sean in national TV interview
In a nationally-televised interview Sunday with CBS Sports' Greg Gumbel, Miller was referred to by the anchor as Sean, his older brother and the head coach of the No. 1-seeded Arizona Wildcats.
It got worse, though, as Gumbel compounded his mistake by inferring that both Arizona and Dayton had already advanced to the next weekend.
That might be true by day's end, but Arizona first must get by Mark Few and the No. 8-seeded Gonzaga Bulldogs in the West Region.
Needless to say, it led to a rather awkward conclusion to the interview.
If not for the exchange getting cut off, it would have been interesting to see if Archie followed by calling Greg by his brother's name, Bryant.
Now that would have been a comeback!
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad